Posted on

Distressed paper source

fullsizerender-76

A while ago I experimented with zig clean color markers on this letterpress card I received in the mail that was purchased at Paper Source. I decided to continue the experiment by putting some distress micro glaze over the pink flower to keep it bright and then adding Distress stain and ink to the rest of the card. I finished it off with some shimmer spray just to see what it would look like.

Posted on

Hello Ranunculus!

fullsizerender-64

For the background I first applied some pink and purple alcohol inks to Yupo paper.  When it was dry, I stamped the ranunculus (Simon Says Stamp) with red Archival ink (Ranger).  I made the pink ranunculus by wiping off the red ink with a cloth before it dried.  I die cut the Hero arts “hello” from some foam, adhered it to the card and added some black enamel dots.

I’ve added this to my Etsy shop which you can see here.