The background is a variety of copic inks in reds, oranges and yellows on Yupo paper. After I applied some abstract patterns, I placed a stencil on top and and tapped in some Colorless Blender. “Gratitude” is hand lettered with a Copic medium brush pen on manila folder paper and then stained and inked with reds and purples and a Vintage Photo brown from Distress.
A while ago I experimented with zig clean color markers on this letterpress card I received in the mail that was purchased at Paper Source. I decided to continue the experiment by putting some distress micro glaze over the pink flower to keep it bright and then adding Distress stain and ink to the rest of the card. I finished it off with some shimmer spray just to see what it would look like.
For this card I used the Hero Arts snow globe die, cutting the card stock and 2 foam sheets for some depth. The bat was die cut with a Mover and Shaper die and he/she is flying through some charred birch trees and orange snow. For the bat I used the Idea-ology glitter paper that I mounted on to a foam sheet. The birch trees were made with a new Stampers Anonymous birch tree stencil and some Distress texture paste that was heat embossed with Distress Black Soot powder. I stamped the lines on the base and then colored the base with Copic markers from the warm gray group. I tied the base with some twine from Idea-ology. I then applied Distress Rock Candy Stickles and when that was dry, I went over the surface with Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Inks.
I’ve added this to my Etsy shop which you can see here.