A pile of leaves created with a Copic multiliner 0.7. I like the random variation of line width in this design. I like that you know it was hand drawn.
Fresh floral peonies – adding some leaves, berries, eucalyptus and lavender.
Here is what I created using the Daniel Smith essential set of watercolors I swatched out yesterday together with some Distress Ink. I also tried Arches hot press watercolor paper for the first time – very smooth!
A final lesson from the Wreath Tutorial at Hand Lettered Design. Yay, wreath!
A lesson from the Wreath Tutorial at Hand Lettered Design. There is something beautiful in black and white.
I pounced alcohol inks in green and metallic gold on to Yupo paper. I found the die cut leaves at Target and colored some of them with Distress. Putting some foam under the Yupo, I adhered it to some Neenah Desert Storm card stock. For the “thanks” sentiment from Simon Says Stamp, I used Ranger Carnation Red Archival Ink and experimented stamping it directly onto a piece of foam. The card is finished with an acorn accent from Little B.
Today I tested Distress Crayons and Inks on some leaves cut from wood. Some surfaces yielded better things than others.